Release 15.2 is an Inspections release bringing new functionality to creating and managing jobs with asset collections.
Please see the following pages for detailed information on the new features:
- New Job Management Asset panel. Asset locations for jobs is now loaded using the same engine that the Gully Reporting page uses.
- Job assets can be exported.
- Assets can be imported directly to a job.
- A new job must be saved and have a Job ID before access to the Assets button is granted. (All buttons which have this behaviour in Job Management: Forms, TMA, Clone, Save As Template, Assets.)
- Job searches on systems with assets on jobs should return quicker as asset data is no longer included in the query. Asset data is now loaded on a per job basis when the user accesses the Assets panel when viewing a job.
- Fixed an error which displayed when resizing the scheduling window as it was loading.
- Fixed a problem with the job list losing highlights as the job is changed.
- Menu items and page titles have been updated to be more consistent.
Inspections iOS application
Known issues impacting the Inspections application for this release and other notes:
- Existing app store customers can install this version like a normal upgrade as soon as it is available.
- When a job is in progress the assets linked to the job will display circular band highlights where the colour of the band represents an asset status.
- When logging in, the device screen will stay on so that the login is not interrupted. After login it will return to your General > Auto Lock device setting.
- Location permissions will once again be requested when the app opens instead of when the user has provided login details and after pressing login.
- Systems which use the Highlighted Assets feature will now have an Amber asset highlight ring instead of Yellow.
- When a job is in progress all assets will remain visible and the display will no longer display only those assets linked to the job. The previous behaviour is available under the Device Filter menu by enabling the "Display only Job Assets" setting.
- The filter functionality can be used when a job is in progress.
- The "too many assets to display" message no longer remains visible while a job is in progress.
- Miscellaneous app fixes to prevent crashes.
- Fixed the "Too many assets" banner being constantly displayed when a job is in progress.